FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How can I book my holiday ?
1.1 Online at www.saumur-camping.com
- Enter the number of people in your party
- Choose between “Camping” and “Rentals”
- Select your arrival and departure dates
To make a booking, click on “GO” and follow the 4 stage reservation procedure.
- Stage 1 : Select any additional extras and, if you wish, sign up for cancellation insurance (be sure to read the terms and conditions which are specific to each campsite), then read the General Terms and Conditions (also specific to each campsite).
- Stage 2 : Contact details: Next enter your personal details and those of the other people in your party. If you have any particular requests in relation to your holiday, please enter them in the “Your comments” box.
- Stage 3 : Payment: You will now see a summary of your booking. You can choose from several different payment methods which vary from campsite to campsite (secure online payment, bank transfer, fax, post).
- Stage 4 : Confirmation: If you choose secure online payment, you will be asked to enter your card details and will subsequently be sent an email confirming your booking.
If you choose any other means of payment, you will be paying a deposit directly to the campsite of your choice. To confirm your booking with the campsite, simply pay the deposit using your chosen payment method.
1.2 By contacting the campsite directly
If you need help or have a specific request (group booking, preferred pitch – according to availability, etc.), please contact the campsite directly either by email or by phone (you will find the relevant details by clicking on “Contact this campsite” in the top right-hand corner of the campsite’s dedicated page at www.saumur-camping.com). The staff at the campsite will be pleased to provide booking assistance and answer your questions.
2. How can I pay for my holiday?
You can pay both your deposit and the balance of the cost of you holiday using whichever of the following payment options are offered by your campsite at the time of booking: debit or credit card, national or international bank transfer, Cheque, French postal order.
The campsites in the Flower network are all independently run businesses with their own General Terms and Conditions of Business. You will be invited to read these Terms and Conditions at the time of booking.
When you make a booking at any Flower campsite you will be asked to pay at least the following:
- A deposit covering 25% of the cost of your holiday
- Where applicable, an administration fee set by the individual campsite
- The holiday insurance premium, if selected (available at the time of booking only)
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of your holiday. Where a holiday is booked fewer than 30 days prior to the departure date, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
3. How can I check or modify my booking?
3.1. Checking your booking
However you book your holiday, make sure that you receive the booking confirmation email which your campsite will send to the address you provided at the time of booking, and keep it. If you have any problems receiving or accessing this message, please contact your campsite to check that your booking is confirmed.
3.2. Changing or cancelling your booking
If you wish to change or cancel any part of your booking, please contact the campsite directly (an administration charge may apply). If you have taken out holiday insurance (specific to each campsite, you will be invited to read the terms and conditions of the policy on offer at the time of booking), the campsite will make a claim on your behalf.
4. How can I tell you what I thought about my holiday in Camping l'île d'Offard?
If you book a holiday on www.saumur-camping.com, a few days after you return home you will receive an email inviting you to complete an online customer satisfaction survey in which you will be able to mark the campsite you stayed in.
If you don’t receive this email but would still like to let us know what you think, you can ask your campsite to forward you a copy.